Ceipiemonte website: www.centroestero.org
Link to the project page (English version): http://www.centroestero.org/formazione/index.php?section=0&cat=3225-training-activities&page=3450-vhsm&pid=10035&lang=eng
Ceipiemonte Scpa (Piemonte Agency for Investments, Export and Tourism) is the first Italian agency dedicated to internationalisation acting on behalf of regional government. It was set up in 2006 by Piemonte Region in agreement with local business and academic world, gathering expertise and actions carried out by several pre-existing local organizations active since the '70s. The agency focuses chiefly on attracting foreign investment, increasing the presence of local companies and their competitiveness on international markets, training human resources on key subjects related to international trade and themes. Ceipiemonte main actions aim at:
- providing free, responsive and tailored assistance to all foreign companies that want to locate in the region, in all stages of the investment project
- matching the regional production offer with the needs expressed by international markets and proposes targeted activities to connect highly qualified local companies with foreign partners
- promoting abroad the fine wine and agrifood tradition, appreciated by buyers from all over the world and one of the symbols of Italian excellence
- strengthening the skills of the human capital, encouraging the access to labour market for high skilled human resources
- promoting international cooperation projects and exchange of good practices in learning and social innovation themes
Ceipiemonte pays very special attention to the future managerial generation and collaborates with the several Italian and foreign universities in under and post-graduate courses, higher technical education and training and life-long learning. Its training department is certified under UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 and acts as a training agency for training and vocational guidance accredited by Piemonte Region. The main target groups of training activities are:
- medium and high skilled migrants
- graduated and under/post graduated young and adult people
- medium and high-skilled unemployed
- executives and entrepreneurs (both Italian and foreign)
More than 200 experts belonging to the Quality Trainers Roster are part of the training staff which include trainers, coaches, academics, management consultants, managers, officers of public and private organizations, banks etc. The learning methods include lectures, case studies, senior management inputs, guest speakers' seminars, debates and group sharing of experiences, simulations, group exercises, role-play sessions, networking, action-oriented learning, on-the-job training and distance-learning.
Ceipiemonte also promotes international cooperation projects to encourage the exchange of knowledge, experiences and good practices on transversal themes, such as: support to entrepreneurship, social and gender policies, long-life-learning, active labour policies, CSR and sustainable development, diversity management, social and labour inclusion of migrants. The Agency implemented, as a main applicant or partner, several cooperation projects, funded by local/national government, EU and international agencies.